As every year, Imaginove will be present at the Kidscreen summit - February 5-8, 2013, Hilton NY, New York - to assist its members and represent the audiovisual industries and animation. The winner Ganuta 2012 (Jeffig Lebars, film director of “Carn”) will be part of the event too.
• Build your business by networking with nearly 1,600 international leaders in all sectors.
• Engage in critical dialogue on issues that affect the industry.
• Recognize and understand current market needs, opportunities and challenges.
• Rejuvenate your creativity.
• Get face time with primary kids industry leaders.
• Discover new talent and build relationships with potential partners.
For four exciting days, you'll make new connections, share ideas that drive your business forward, discover the latest trends, AND have fun doing it !
• TV Programming, Acquisitions and Development Executives
• Producers and Creators
• Licensors & Licensees
• Digital Media Content Creators and Distributors